$25 Steam Gift Card (US)
Your Code will be emailed to you right after payment is made on this website.
A great way to catch your reader's attention is to tell a story.
Everything you consider writing can be told as a story.
Great stories have personality. Consider telling a great story that provides personality. Writing a story with personality for potential clients will assists with making a relationship connection. This shows up in small quirks like word choices or phrases. Write from your point of view, not from someone else's experience.
Steam Gift cards work just like a gift certificate that can be redeemed on Steam for the purchase of games, software, wallet credit, and any other item you can purchase on Steam. You can find Steam Gift Cards at plenty of retail stores across the world in a variety of denominations. How do I redeem a Steam Gift Card?
- Pick up the gift card which has the dollar amount you would like to purchase.
- Take to the check out. Once paid for, it will be activated and loaded with the value printed on the front of the card.
- When you get home scratch the gray security bar on the back of the card to reveal the 15-digit code.
- Log into your Steam account (or make one if you don't have one) and go to "Redeem a Steam Wallet Code"
- In the resulting screen enter your code into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.
- Click Continue.
- Now you will have the amount of denomination of the gift card added to your Steam Wallet which is viewable in the upper right corner of Steam.
When in the “Review + Purchase” step during checkout click “My Steam Wallet” as a payment method. The cost of the item you purchase and the associated tax will be deducted from your wallet funds.